Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Focus on Tags by Anabelle O'Malley

Vintage Tags by Anabelle O'Malley

Supplies:


Lost & Found Two Sunshine Forever Classified Paper by My Mind's Eye

Lost & Found Two Sunshine Forever Dotted Paper by My Mind's Eye

Lost & Found Two Sunshine Lovely Sewing Paper by My Mind's Eye

Lost & Found Two Sunshine Two of Us Lovely Paper by My Mind's Eye

Lost & Found Two Sunshine Lovely Layered Stickers by My Mind's Eye

Natural Kraft 5" x 4.5" Grease Resistant Paper Favor Bag
Forever Fall Jewels by Bo Bunny Press
-

3 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Anabelle!!!!! WOW, wow, wow girl. These tags absolutely blow me away! Each and every one is so incredibly stunning!

Debbie Olson said...

Anabelle, these are delightful! I think I have some of this paper--off to pull it out and use it now!

Cindy Lyles said...

OMW these are spectacular!!! Love your colors, and the punch you used - fabulous!!!